CDN Release Notes
Aug 12, 2019 Changes
- Remove 90 days start day limit on CDN Portal, allow start on 1 Jan, 2019.
- Sort domain volume on "CDN->Usage->Traffic Usage".
- Generate short name dynamically when customer created.
- Improve Safari compatibility on Mac
Jun 5, 2019 Changes
- Add Hit/Origin Bandwidth/Volume/Request API based on User Country
Get Viewers Location Hit Bandwidth
Get Viewers Location Origin Bandwidth
Get Viewers Location Hit Volume
Get Viewers Location Origin Volume
Get Viewers Location Hit Request
Get Viewers Location Origin Request
May 9, 2019 Changes
- Add new 'Redirect Http To Https' parameter for Website Acceleration via portal.
- Add new 'Redirect Http To Https' parameter for Large File Download via portal.
Allow to add 'redirectHttpToHttps' for Domain API.
Allow to add 'redirectHttpToHttps' for Filedownload API. https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Services/List_Filedownloads.html
Apr 12, 2019 Changes
- Allow to add origin protocol via portal.
- Allow to set customized port for origin website.
- Allow to add origin protocol via open API.
- Add API to get http and https bandwidth
- Add API to get http and https volume
Mar 12, 2019 Changes
- Add Customer and domain traffic usage on fed portal.
- Enchange SSL Certificate management on fed portal. Certificate name should be unique with readable characters.
- Add CORS headers management on fed portal.
- Add allowed referrers on portal under cache control on fed portal.
- Add CORS headers management for open API.
- Change list prefetches api and create prefetch API
- Add create prefetch and delete prefetch API
- Add allowed referrers for API.
- Add viewers location traffic API.
- Add SSL certificate upload and management API.
Feb 15, 2019 Changes
- Enable SSL certificate upload and management on federation portal. Customers are able to upload and manage certificate under "Certificate Management" menu, and bundle it to specific domain to secure contents access.
- Fix issue for showing VOD service storage usage.
- No need to pass serviceType for create/list purges API.(https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Prefetches/List_Purges.html, https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Prefetches/Create_Purge.html)
- Add security flag and icon for f5 waf domains in domain list and domain details page.
Jan 18, 2019 Changes
- Add cvs download for all reports.
- Add number of HTTP request API. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_HTTP_Request_Number.html
- Add number of HTTPS request API. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_HTTPS_Request_Number.html
- Add GB/Short switch for storage usage
- Allow to search vod/live service of it's belonged customer.
- Able to see near real time volume usage and number of request report based on users locations.
- Fix goto issue after search domain when access SwiftFederation portal using white-label domain.
Dec 28, 2018 Changes
- Add separate api to change file download FTP password. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Services/Change_Filedownload_Password.html
- No need to input password when edit file download. https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Services/Edit_Filedownload.html
- Add response info for create domain, create file download, create access control, create cache control and create redirection.
- Add get number of requests for origin http code. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_Origin_HTTP_Codes_Number.html
- Add 5 minutes billing usage api for bandwidth. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/TrafficUsage/Get_Bandwidth_Usage.html
- Add 5 minutes billing usage api for volume. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/TrafficUsage/Get_Volume_Usage.html
- Add 5 minutes billing usage api for requests. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/TrafficUsage/Get_Request_Number_Usage.html
Nov 23, 2018 Changes
- Add VOD and live management under CDN portal.
- Add http codes report for customers.
- Add domain/lfd/vod/live search based on name.
- Add domain/lfd/vod/live filter based on name.
- Fix login issue when stay long on web browser.
Nov 9, 2018 Changes
- Enable generate API access token via SwiftFedetion portal under Settings -> Access Keys
- Add API to get one day bandwidth for domains. (Refer to https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_Bandwidth.html)
- Add API to get one day bandwidth for one customer. (Refer to https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_Customer_Bandwidth.html)
- Add API to get one day volume for domains. (Refer to https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_Volume.html)
Add API to get one day volume for one customer. (Refer to https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_Customer_Volume.html)
Add WAF report for f5 waf enabled WSA under Analytics -> Cloud Security
- Add search customer via domain under Operations -> CDN -> Search Domain. It will redirect to specific customer portal for searched domain.
- Add monthly billing usage report under Analytics -> CDN -> Billing Usage (Will be g
- enerated at 4th 10:00 GMT+8 each month).
- Add usage overview and last 30 days’ time range for usage report.