CDN Release Notes
Nov 4, 2020 Changes
- Add SwiftFederation->Operation->CDN->Audit.
- Appliances page will not show deleted node with no usage.
Sep 17, 2020 Changes
- Add CDN->Analytics->Http Codes Tab ->Mid-tier Http Codes chart area.
- Add SwiftFederation->Operation->CDN->Grafana Domain tab for Grafana domain administration.
Jul 27, 2020 Changes
- Add updating data area on cdn-->analytics-->usage tab when time range is last 24 hours or last 4 hours.
- Add Partner->Business Usage->CDN->SSL Certificate tab.
- Add new 'Create Purge' and 'List Purges' api for batch purge.
- Add 'Get Customer Domain Bandwidth' api with input parameter of customer id and this api returns domain bandwidth.
- Hide 'Get Viewers Location Hit Bandwidth' show 'Get Viewers Location Bandwidth' api.
- Hide 'Get Viewers Location Hit Volume' show 'Get Viewers Location Volume' api.
- Hide 'Get Viewers Location Hit Request' show 'Get Viewers Location Request' api.
Jun 18, 2020 Changes
- Edit Domain
It will use client protocol if pass 'same_as_client' and will not change origin protocol if pass null or do not pass this field.
- Create Domain
It will use client protocol if pass null or do not pass this field or pass 'same_as_client'.
- List Domains
'same_as_client' represents follow client.
- Get Domain Details
'same_as_client' represents follow client.
- Optimize and improve performance of these api:
Get Request Number
Get Origin Bandwidth
Get Origin Request Number
Get Request Hit Rate
May 22, 2020 Changes
- Add SSL expiration notification on Products->CDN->Certificate Management and by email.
- Optimize SSL certificate binding of domain.
- Add 95th Bandwidth on Products->CDN->Business Usage.
- Add 'Mid-tier Volume' and 'Peak Bandwidth' columns on Business Usage->CDN->Usage tab.
- Add advanced analytics settings.
- Add trace id of logs for troubleshooting.
Mar 26, 2020 Changes
- Add Most Popular Content tab on CDN analytics page.
- Add Visitors tab on CDN analytics page.
- Add opt-enable-x-cache for WSA and LFD
- fix the error occurred replacing the certificate again
- fix the query bug at the boundary for bandwidth and rps
Feb 27, 2020 Changes
- Add referrer tab on CDN analytics page.
- Fixed appliances volume calculation error.
Jan 15, 2020 Changes
- Add 'Origin SNI Override' checkbox for "Cache Control" page of WSA
- Improve RPS data shown when query 2 months ago
- Add originSniOverride parameter in "Cache Control" API for WSA
Create Cache Control
Edit Cache Control
List Cache Controls
Dec 19, 2019 Changes
- Add new report: user agent report.
- Add mid-tier report data in "Analytics->Performance" tab
- Fix no RPS data issue when query 2 months ago
Oct 17, 2019 Changes
- Fix TTL issue when edit cache control policy.
- Revise Streaming report typo(peakTime->Peak Time)
- Improve WAF report URL display
Sep 23, 2019 Changes
- HTTP/2 function is supported on portal.
- WAF report is ok now for security customer.
- Concurrent Viewers Report launch for QuickMedia partner.
- Domains API support HTTP/2 property.
Aug 28, 2019 Changes
- Show every 30min interval for 'Last 24 Hours' Time Range, which is more smooth than 5min interval.
- Provide on-net/off-net UI for Finance team.
- Analytics ->cdn ->viewers (Partner View), can select date from Jan 1, 2019.
- Revise the hint of 'Allowed Referers' according to CDN release
- Fix prefetch API show issue.
Aug 12, 2019 Changes
- Remove 90 days start day limit on CDN Portal, allow start on 1 Jan, 2019.
- Sort domain volume on "CDN->Usage->Traffic Usage".
- Generate short name dynamically when customer created.
- Improve Safari compatibility on Mac
Jun 5, 2019 Changes
- Add Hit/Origin Bandwidth/Volume/Request API based on User Country
Get Viewers Location Hit Bandwidth
Get Viewers Location Origin Bandwidth
Get Viewers Location Hit Volume
Get Viewers Location Origin Volume
Get Viewers Location Hit Request
Get Viewers Location Origin Request
May 9, 2019 Changes
- Add new 'Redirect Http To Https' parameter for Website Acceleration via portal.
- Add new 'Redirect Http To Https' parameter for Large File Download via portal.
Allow to add 'redirectHttpToHttps' for Domain API.
Allow to add 'redirectHttpToHttps' for Filedownload API. https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Services/List_Filedownloads.html
Apr 12, 2019 Changes
- Allow to add origin protocol via portal.
- Allow to set customized port for origin website.
- Allow to add origin protocol via open API.
- Add API to get http and https bandwidth
- Add API to get http and https volume
Mar 12, 2019 Changes
- Add Customer and domain traffic usage on fed portal.
- Enchange SSL Certificate management on fed portal. Certificate name should be unique with readable characters.
- Add CORS headers management on fed portal.
- Add allowed referrers on portal under cache control on fed portal.
- Add CORS headers management for open API.
- Change list prefetches api and create prefetch API
- Add create prefetch and delete prefetch API
- Add allowed referrers for API.
- Add viewers location traffic API.
- Add SSL certificate upload and management API.
Feb 15, 2019 Changes
- Enable SSL certificate upload and management on federation portal. Customers are able to upload and manage certificate under "Certificate Management" menu, and bundle it to specific domain to secure contents access.
- Fix issue for showing VOD service storage usage.
- No need to pass serviceType for create/list purges API.(https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Prefetches/List_Purges.html, https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Prefetches/Create_Purge.html)
- Add security flag and icon for f5 waf domains in domain list and domain details page.
Jan 18, 2019 Changes
- Add cvs download for all reports.
- Add number of HTTP request API. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_HTTP_Request_Number.html
- Add number of HTTPS request API. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_HTTPS_Request_Number.html
- Add GB/Short switch for storage usage
- Allow to search vod/live service of it's belonged customer.
- Able to see near real time volume usage and number of request report based on users locations.
- Fix goto issue after search domain when access SwiftFederation portal using white-label domain.
Dec 28, 2018 Changes
- Add separate api to change file download FTP password. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Services/Change_Filedownload_Password.html
- No need to input password when edit file download. https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Services/Edit_Filedownload.html
- Add response info for create domain, create file download, create access control, create cache control and create redirection.
- Add get number of requests for origin http code. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_Origin_HTTP_Codes_Number.html
- Add 5 minutes billing usage api for bandwidth. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/TrafficUsage/Get_Bandwidth_Usage.html
- Add 5 minutes billing usage api for volume. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/TrafficUsage/Get_Volume_Usage.html
- Add 5 minutes billing usage api for requests. API doc: https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/TrafficUsage/Get_Request_Number_Usage.html
Nov 23, 2018 Changes
- Add VOD and live management under CDN portal.
- Add http codes report for customers.
- Add domain/lfd/vod/live search based on name.
- Add domain/lfd/vod/live filter based on name.
- Fix login issue when stay long on web browser.
Nov 9, 2018 Changes
- Enable generate API access token via SwiftFedetion portal under Settings -> Access Keys
- Add API to get one day bandwidth for domains. (Refer to https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_Bandwidth.html)
- Add API to get one day bandwidth for one customer. (Refer to https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_Customer_Bandwidth.html)
- Add API to get one day volume for domains. (Refer to https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_Volume.html)
Add API to get one day volume for one customer. (Refer to https://cdn-docs.swiftfederation.com/Analytics/Get_Customer_Volume.html)
Add WAF report for f5 waf enabled WSA under Analytics -> Cloud Security
- Add search customer via domain under Operations -> CDN -> Search Domain. It will redirect to specific customer portal for searched domain.
- Add monthly billing usage report under Analytics -> CDN -> Billing Usage (Will be g
- enerated at 4th 10:00 GMT+8 each month).
- Add usage overview and last 30 days’ time range for usage report.